The Health Programme of Youth Alive! Kenya seeks to reduce the burden of disease in Kenya by supporting the role of young people and local health systems in the prevention and management of disease and general health development.
Strategic Objective: To improve health and social awareness of young people in Kenya
- Improved care and support of for young people infected by HIV & AIDS
- Increased knowledge on HIV & AIDS prevention mechanism among the young people in Kenya
- Increased access to informant on drug and substance abuse among the young people
- Reduced drug abuse among young people
- Improved access to RH services among the young people